401 N 3rd St.
Temple, TX 76501
Accepted Method of Payment
Payments can be made in person or by mail, payable to: City of Temple.
- Cashier’s Check
- Money Order
- Cash (Do Not Mail Cash)
Credit Card Payments can be made by internet.
- Online at our Court E-Pay Page (*A convenience fee will be charged for credit card payments.)
Excluded internet payments:
- Juveniles – If you are between the ages of 10-16, you may NOT pay your citation over the internet. You must appear with your parent or guardian on the date set for your appearance.
- Partial Payments – Partial Payments will not be accepted. If you would like to request additional time to pay your citation, contact the court clerk’s office at 254/298-5687. You will need to submit a payment application.
Failure to Respond and Answer Citations as Required by Law may result in one or more of the following:
- A separate charge of “Violate Promise to Appear” and fines.
- The issuance of a warrant of arrest and additional warrant fee.
- Referral of the unpaid fine to a collection agency and additional 30% fee.
- Denial of your drivers license renewal by DPS and assessed an additional fee.